optic installations. Equipped with special lamps, these light generators have electronic control circuits to activate the following operations: on/off, colour selection and automatic function modes. The generators have a large 600 fibre capacity meaning that less generators are needed for any one installation. They come with a remote control and have an IPX4 protection rating and are therefore suitable for outdoor installation. Auto synchronization for multiple generators is achieved without the needfor master/slave generators. A simple cable connection is all that’s required regardless of generator type and generators from different ranges may be connected within a single installation.
– Eight different colours can be generated: white, dark green, cyan, pink, blue, lime green, yellow and aquamarine.
– Colour change – The use of a step by step motor allows the colour to be controlled with instant changes.
– Sequential colour change with variable timing by colour – allows colour changes with predetermined duration of between 10 seconds and 10 minutes which can be set individually for each colour via the generator.
– Variable speed continual colour change – in this mode the colour wheel can be set to a constant speed of anywhere between 30-180 seconds per turn. This speed is programmable via the generator.
– Timed off switch – variable timer with automatic off switch adjustable for half hour to 4 hour operation.
– Start up functionality – the generator will always start up in the same operating mode as the last time the power supply was switched off, following any interruption to the power supply (including power cuts or where an external timer is in use).
– Optional keypad disablement function – for public pools where the generator is located within reach of the swimmers, the keypad can be disabled to avoid accidental interference.
Should you require a quotation or proposal for any installation, please contact us.