Infinite On-Site Lining
Certikin’s Infinite On-Site Lining service continues to go from strength to strength, both in terms of level of service and installation ability to the depth of quality in the materials we use.
Now firmly established in this market, Certikin’s ability to install a liner into almost any pool and any environment speaks for itself, with a very wide variety of installations successfully completed, from basic balance tanks, to standard and complex domestic pools through to full commercial size installations.
Our material range continues to advance and is of the highest quality. Our supply partners are some of the finest PVC manufacturers in the world and continue to excel themselves in terms of development and quality standards. All materials sourced are certified for use in domestic and commercial applications, being KSW and CE certified – they meet all current European requirements for swimming pool installation – and in particular, all of our anti-slip membranes, plain colour or printed, are manufactured to DIN EN 51097 Cat C standards.
The choice of colours and patterns includes all of the classics, but also includes new and adventurous options such as our exclusive Silver Black Tile, Royal Mosaic, and Oceanstone designs. We have also developed our range of patterned anti-slip membranes so that most of our fully patterned vinyl has a complementary and matching anti-slip membrane in order to offer an all over tiled or patterned effect finish.
We are also pleased to offer the specially embossed and textured Touch range of vinyl and the new Renolit Ceramics which offers the touch and feel of real tiles via the more flexible and cost effective installation of vinyl.
– Installed by Certikin
– 15 year pro-rata guarantee at pool temps of up to 90OF (32OC).
– Fully certified materials – suitable for any installation.
– High quality printing with a multiple lacquered protective surface – offering the highest stain, discolouration and abrasion resistance.
– UV Stabilised – acceleration chamber tested.
– Ideal for both new and re-furbished pools (including concrete, cement render, steel, aluminium, timber and fibreglass) – note: fittings must be liner fittings.
– 1.5mm or 1.6mm PVC with polyester internal mesh.
– Anti-slip PVC for steps and walk in slopes.
– Anti-microbially equipped.
– Tear resistant.
– Installed with 50mm overlap seams – sealed with colour co-ordinated or translucent liquid PVC.
– Anchor points made with stainless steel expanding drive rivets.
– Can be hung from standard liner-lock or from specifically installed metal profile.
– Geo-textile underlay available and recommended.
– Easily repairable if damaged.
– Suitable for domestic and commercial applications.