The HLX range is manufactured with a liner employing special resins which form a watertight, anti-corrosive barrier, giving high resistance to chemicals. It is also suitable for salt water pools. An outer fibre glass shell isthen applied to the liner, using the bobbin winding process – this gives the finished tank its final working and test ratings.
The standard filter is manufactured with a polyester shell. For ozone systems a vinylester shell is available upon request. The HLX comes with a pressure gauge panel.
Working pressure: 2.5kg/cm2 / 35.56 psi / 2.45 BAR
Test pressure: 3.75kg/cm2 / 53.3 psi / 3.68 BAR
Special working pressure: 4kg / cm2
Maximum temperature: 50 deg C
Available options: Bed depths 0.6m, 1m and 1.2m
– Polyester shell lining
– Polypropylene arm collectors
– PVC distribution pipework
– 400mm diameter bolted top access hatch
– 400mm diameter side access hatch
– Automatic air relief valve
– Sand and water drain port
– Flanged inlet and outlet connections
– Pressure gauge panel