Aquatronic Automatic Roller System
The new style Aquatronic Remote roller now comes with a control package designed to offer ease of use, reliability and value for money.
– No hard wiring required, plugs directly into the mains.
– Trickle charge battery fitted to allow continuous supply in event of power disruption.
– Lock out on front of control panel to completely eliminate unwanted use.
– Thermal cut out to protect motor and prolong life.
– Easy to read and use LCD display.
– Operation from control panel or radio remote key fob, with remote key switch or push
button option available.
– Full control instructions available in hard copy or electronic format.
Suggested maximum cover size is 112.5m2 with a length limit of 25m.
– Can be floor or wall (back or side) mounted.
– R60 80G 24V motor as standard with pre set limit switched to control start / stop position of cover.
– Covers secured directly to roller tube to keep square while operating
– UPVC housings to cover end support brackets
For ease of use we recommend that the cover is fitted with an Aquablade leading edge towing kit, which can be supplied factory fitted or for DIY fit.