Manufactured in Switzerland, the Besgo valve is a hydraulic drive system controlled by a single 240v solenoid.
When powered, the valve opens and forces the hydraulic system into an alternative position, directing water through a different route. Activate the solenoid again and the system will return to its original state, thus providing automated switching from filtration to backwash and vice versa.
– 3 to 5 bar mains water pressure or compressed air required to actuate the system
– The solenoid can be controlled by several methods. E.g. timed, pressure, manual etc.
– In the event of power failure the valve remains in its closed position (normal filtration) therefore preventing accidental emptying of the pool.
– Closed in less than 2 seconds
– Silent operation
– No pressure hammer
– Low pressure loss
– With power failure valve is shut
– No need to turn the pump off
– Control panel available with backwash programme capability